Captain’s Log, Stardate 12.02.2005
This time it’s Robin’s fault.
Seven Things to Do Before I Die (Lord willing):
1. The salvation of my family and friends.
2. An eating tour of Europe—who cares about sight-seeing? I want to eat the food!
3. Visit the Holy Land
4. Become a successful author
5. Learn to write a book as fast as Robin or Cheryl
6. Learn to speed read
7. Read all the books in my office.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Eat uni (sea urchin) sushi
2. I am human, so I’m capable of any sin thanks to our sinful nature, but I’d like to think I’d never cheat on my husband.
3. Stop eating potato chips
4. Pass up a free book
5. Stay off the internet
6. Stop coveting more purses
7. Think I have enough books
Seven Things that Attract Me to My Spouse [romantic interest, best friend, whomever](not necessarily in this order!):
1. Oooh, he’s a cutie.
2. He plays volleyball! I love volleyball. Plus he’s athletic.
3. Hey, he’s an engineer, he’s smart
4. He’s got a sense of humor, at least
5. He plays guitar! He’s musical!
6. He emailed me! Hey, it’s mutual!
7. He doesn’t seem like he has too much emotional baggage or a side-life as an ax-murderer.
Seven Things I Say (or write!) Most Often:
2. You know what I mean?
3. Idiot/stupid (usually when driving)
4. Brat (usually at Heather)
5. OH MY GOSH!!!
7. What—blah blah blah?
12.04.2005 I forgot to add "dork."
Seven Books (or series) I Love:
2. Anything by Kathy Tyers
3. Anything by Betty Neels
4. Anything by Grace Livingston Hill
5. Everything by Jane Austen
6. Ranma 1/2 and InuYasha mangas
7. Harry Potter
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
1. BBC Pride and Prejudice—heck, most Jane Austen movies
3. martial arts movies, for the great fight scenes
4. Most old-fashioned musical films, especially Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers, for the terrific dance scenes
5. Bubblegum Crisis, the old one and the new version
This is too hard, there aren’t too many movies I’d watch over and over.
12/04/2005 I can't believe I forgot Lord of the Rings!!! I would definitely watch those over and over again.
Seven People I Want to Join in: (be tagged)
5. Mary G.
Knee: The physical therapist kicked my butt yesterday. My IT Band was tight so she massaged it, which was about as pleasant as a bar brawl and just as painful.
I’ve also been getting a terrible upper back ache from the limping and uneven distribution of weight when I sit and stand. Please pray if you get a chance.
Writing: Commiserated with Robin on contest judges who tell you to do stupid things that are completely against good writing craft.
Doing critiques today, after doing so much website work yesterday.
LOL...sorry, but...IT'S ALL GOOD! LOLOLOLOL and it's all KRISTIN's fault!ReplyDelete
Sigh, did I look bored to you or something? At this rate, I'll be writing madly all day tomorrow to catch up what I am behind. :0) That's okay, as Robin says....It's ALL good.ReplyDelete
LOL You know Robin's Fav phrase??? LOL Imagine me saying it to you LOL.ReplyDelete
Girl I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU TAGGED ME. have you forgotten our convos about these things???
You forgot to add "dork" to your list. LOL! Purses, huh? I have to remember that one. See ya Monday!ReplyDelete
Mwah ha ha ha ha....
Camy, I just have to say I think you're the coolest. I mean that. Your honesty is a hoot.ReplyDelete
LOL, I almost put on my list of things that I say, "Idiot", usually when driving" but then thought, no, you'll end up getting an intervention about love thy neighbor, so I took it off. But, you know, there really are a lot of people who drive like idiots and since I've become a Christian, at least I've stopped flipping them off. Baby steps :)
Hey again, I had to read your sevens because I just did this tag too. We have a lot in common! Jane Austin!!!! Gotta love her and all the movies of her books. I did a tribute to Jane Austin in my book...one of my characters is a Jane Austin fanatic.ReplyDelete