Remember your summer vacations?
Doesn’t every kid deserve that kind of fun?
We have over 200 children scheduled for Fresh Air trips this summer and need your help to host or find hosts!
- The Fresh Air Fund has provided free summer vacations to New York City children from disadvantaged communities since 1877. This is your summer to help!
- The end of July is growing closer and we still have 200 children who need to be placed with host families for this August
- Unless all prospective host families are screened and vetted by the end of July these 200 children may miss out on an invaluable experience
- Please host a child or help us get the word out that we need folks who can welcome a child from the city into their homes next month
- One last thing that is actually very important. We are looking for families who want to extend an invitation to a 9-12 year old. We really need more families who want older children and boys
- Please Email Angie, firstname.lastname@example.org, immediately and she'll speed you through the process!
- Or, you can call us at 1-800-367-0003 (212.897.8900) -- ask for Angie
- If you want to help but don't live in these areas - BLOG about this program, tell your friends, recommend someone, or DONATE
There are trip dates set for August 2008 for over 200 children and we need host families to volunteer to host these inner-city children. The dates and locations are as follows:
Warren County, Bergen County, Union County, Somerset County, Morris
County, Hunterdon County
Lancaster, Akron, Christiana, Denver, Donegal, East Earl, Elverson, Lititz, Manheim, New Holland, Quarryville
St. Massena, Ogdensburg, Potsdam
Acton, Hopkinton, Lexington, Marlboro, Wayland
Western Fingerlakes: Canandaigua, Canal Towns, Dansville
Central New York: Fulton, Marcellus and Oswego
Doylestown, Upper Bucks, Lower Bucks, Chalfont
Red Hook/Rhinebeck (Dutchess County)
Post a Comment